Monday, February 23, 2009

Diverse Group

1. Jessica and I are seventeen, and Lucas is fifteen, and Jessica and I are seniors while Lucas is a junior.  Jessica and I are also girls, and Lucas is a guy.  As for ethnicities, Jessica is Chinese, Lucas is Mexican/French, and I am Jamaican.  Jessica is Christian, and Lucas and I are not religious people.  Lucas has both parents in the household and has an older sister, Jessica's parents are divorced with two siblings, and my parents are separated and I am an only child.  Jessica speaks Cantonese, Lucas and I speak only English.  Jessica and I live in San Francisco, Lucas lives in South San Francisco.  Jessica and I have piercings.

2. We are all human beings, we are all in Upper Division, we all wear corrective lenses.  We are all right handed.  We all went to preschool.

3. Jessica is very artistic and creative and knows Photoshop, and Lucas is very tech-savvy and knows Flash.  I am Group Glue.

4. A challenge that I bring is that although I can try to keep the group on track, I can get distracted as well.  Jessica is not tech-savvy.  Lucas can also be easily distracted and is a "general nuisance".

No comments: